It's the end of the week, raining outside (what else is new?) and it's time for Random Five where you just jot down five things racing around in your brain.... Let's see what's coursing it's way through my grey matter!
1. First of all, just let me say.... I love my car.
It's 8 years old and I am still in love with that thing! So, I was one of the lucky ones to get a
Ford 500 while they were making them.
2. I was fortunate enough to attend a concert held at the Suffolk Cultural Arts Center performed
by Emile Pandolfi. He is such a talented pianist and funny besides. When I need beautiful mood music I put on one of his cds. I must remember to order me some new ones by him.
3. I wish I had me a Grapico soda/soft drink, whatever you happen to call it. They are bottled in Bir-
ingham, Alabama and sold in only a few southeastern states and it doesn't appear that Virginia is
one of them!!! Darn. I guess Virginia is a little too far North for their taste!!
4. I am counting down to Bama football. You got it right - Alabama, Roll Tide. Just a few days now
and you will find me, a week from tomorrow, glued to the television set, yelling my head off. I do
love me some Bama football.
5. And, my memory Random Five entry.
We were living on Midway Island and Dad had just brought home a fancy new record player.
Isn't this just the cutest picture ever of Shirley and Michael listening to the music?
Welp, the mind is blank now. Gotta set it in gear to come up with five more things for next Friday's Random Five.
Love to my blogging friends,