How has life been for you lately? It's been mighty wet around here.
Clouds, rain and not a single ray of sunshine for 5 days. Don't you just hate it
when the sun doesn't even come out for a minute! Makes a person depressed, sad, morose.
The sun did come out for a short period earlier today but it's gone now.
I had to do something about my mood!!
So, I put on a cd by Michael Buble'.
The place just perked up and I am feeling groovy now.
What to do a post on today?
How about TEN WORDS THAT DESCRIBE TODAY!!
I've not done anything like that .... ever, I don't think.
1. DEPRESSING.... Music helps, talking with loved ones helps, too. Do a project you love, look at a funny movie. I think I will do all of the above. By then I should be in fine fiddle.
3. LOVING.... I feel very loved today and have all of my life.
4. FULFILLED.... I feel on top of the world that I finished writing my book on Friday!! It's been years in the making and was an emotional, exhausting, exhilarating project but it was something that was inside me and had to come out. Now, to edit it and off to the publisher it goes! Yippee!
5. BLESSED.... I can't tell you how blessed I am today... and how often I forget that! For shame. But, God is always there waiting for me to turn around and embrace my blessings. Family, friends, love, good health, a nice house, enough to eat and peace. Oh yes, I am blessed indeed.
6. THANKFUL... I am so thankful for all the above and for all God has given me. All His love, His blessings, His forgiveness, the wonderful world He gave for us to enjoy.
7. MAGICAL... The birth of babies! Bubbles made out of soap! White snow falling! The feel of a kiss! Today feels very magical. I wonder what it holds?
8. INSPIRING... Everywhere we look there is something to inspire us. All we have to do to keep our eyes peeled, our heart open and then act on that inspiration. I dare you!
9. CHALLENGING.. It takes real courage to meet the challenges that life hands us. I have already met some real challenges today but not quite as difficult as I found driving in the snow to be. I bet there will be more bridges to cross before the sun sets tonight.
10. COMFORTABLE... I feel so comfortable today. Some things that were bothering me, some depression from the days of rain and gloom are gone. The sun is peeking out from behind those clouds. I think that at the end of the day I will curl up in a warm quilt, drink me a cup of hot cocoa and prepare myself for tomorrow.
What are the ten words that might describe your day today? I am interested in how you are doing.
Life is good.