Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Blessings

Easter...a time of renewal, of a new way of life, of celebrating the old along with the new. Yesterday was such a day for me. Four generations gathered at my daughter's house.

 I played with the great-grands,
Great-grandson D resting a bit after he and I were chasing each other around the house. Believe me, I was resting, too... in the other room.

Ate a delicious lunch prepared by my daughter, granddaughter and grandson.
 
 Loved on the newest baby
His mommy is holding the precious little dumpin'

and then hunted Easter eggs.

Yes, there was one with my name on it.


Guess the Easter bunny remembered me after all!!

I hope your Easter was blessed beyond measure.

8 comments:

  1. I don't get to see my great grandsons very much there are 5 no girls.
    Love seeing your smiling face.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots of a fabulous day! What fun! Everyone looks great! I will have to post our day yesterday too...went for 1969 in my Easter post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi....you look beautiful in your smart-looking navy jacket and I love the necklace!!!!! I am happy that you had a lovely Easter. We were kid-less this year. They were all in Florida....so since it was such a beautiful day, Jim did a little raking and I went to visit my 88 year old aunt. I am so glad I did. We get to laughing and we had such a good time. Then I came home and Jim and I cooked up a little ham and such. All in all, even thought we missed our children...it was a blessed Easter. We were happy.

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had the perfect Easter. Spending holidays with family is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Easter greetings and we spent the day with family also in CT. Looks like your gathering was as nice as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun was had by all. What a pretty setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful day. Having that many people to cook for you--even better!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.