Monday, June 1, 2015

Start of the Week

           It's Monday morning here on Main Street (not really Main, it's actually Centerbrooke Lane).
                                           But, Main or Centerbrooke, it is where I live.

And, I am on top of the world this morning.

             I just came in from sitting an hour on my balcony, my feet propped up on the railing,

                                                          listening to the birds,


                                              watching the geese fly in for a swim

and just soaking up the sun.

What better way to start the day.... and the week.
                                                                                       You all have a good one.
                                                                                                             
don't forget to check out my  Other Blog. THANKS!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great start to your day and week. I love your views from the balcony! Enjoy your Monday and the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that looks like a perfect start to the day. Throw in a good cup of coffee and I'm right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty darned nice. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Centerbrooke Lane looks like a lovely place and it looks like your week there is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful spot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect! Dare I say this? I must. You have beautiful feet! I think you must have waded in the Fountain of Youth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dewena. Noone has ever told me I had beautiful feet. In fact, I never thought about it but I guess they're not back for all the years I've tromped around on them.

      Delete
  7. Oh how wonderful life is if it has just to be like that, doing what you want and not be thinking of working! I would definitely love to be doing all that watching and photographing everything i see there. Thanks for visiting my post, I also have another blogsite too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post, Mom! Love your photos, and the way we the viewer get to share in your morning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.