Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Dog Sketch

Sunday morning and time for Sketches

I spent time in Alabama visiting my son and during the quiet days when he was at work, I enjoyed my new art supplies that I got for Christmas.



 Here is one of the things I did.



I have a funny story that goes with the sketch above. My son has a little terrier (abt. 11 lbs. so she's small) and one morning she came into the bedroom where I was lying in bed and I saw her wander over to a tote I had sitting on the floor. She sniffed it. Did I leave some food in that tote, I wonder? 

Then she backed up and started growling. Hmmm... what is in that tote? So, I get up to see. The above sketch was lying on the top of the stuff in there. I just laughed and laughed. Silly dog! 


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like the sort of thing my goofy dog would have done! Your wolf looks like he is about to get up to some mischief. Maybe your son's dog was telling on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me smile, pets are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketch of a sweet dog ~ love the expressive eyes ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how wonderful is your art supply box!!!! I love it to look at this photo again and again and I also love it how you have created the sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny! They make us laugh don't they? Lovely sketch, you are very talented Latane. Happy week to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch. It's a funny story! :-) My best post EVER...wow, I'm amazed. :-) Glad you liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness that is too funny and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just so beautiful...i have always longed for talent like this!! funny story - my boys have cats and they always climb into my bag and sleep!!! i don't love all that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful sketch! Made me smile about the dog growling at it! I wish you a year full of art projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a funny story, Latane. This is a wonderful sketch. Keep drawing, you really have a talent in this. I hope the new year is being kind to you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee hee Lovely dog sketch. Look at you go! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.