Sunday, March 26, 2017

Peppers and Onions

My goodness, I about let Sunday Sketches and Paint Party Fridy just slip by me. I have an excuse....

I leave in the morning for a trip to the beach. It will be a bit cool but that's okay. I will love just watching the ocean come and go and hear the waves crashing even in the dead of night. What peacefulness.

My art work this week includes:
          
                                                                  A Pepper in pastels


                                                     
                                                              and Onions in watercolor



I will think of you all while I am lollygagging around on the beach!! Well, I will try! 

12 comments:

  1. Your pastels are wonderful! I've not tried using that medium so well done as hubby says they can be challenging at times...plus messy! :) Hope you have a lovely trip to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pastel illustration ~ clear and crisp ~ thanks, enjoy the beach ~ ^_^

    Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, I know you will enjoy your time at the beach! Oh I love how you reminded me of the sound of the waves crashing at night, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, to be able to pop off to a beach!!!!!!!

    We so loved visiting Orleans Beach on Cape Cod, as we did every fall, for so long. Neither of us can drive long distances any more, so that is in the past. But oh how we loved doing it, while we could.

    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice artwork. I like the pepper the best. - Have fun at the beach.

    If you subscribe to my blog via e-mail for updates you may need to resign up as I recently switched e-mail addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both WONDERFUL! I especially love the onions. Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented Latane, your artwork is beautiful, gorgeous! Enjoy your time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun at the beach :) you have done a great job with the onion skin texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are super latane! enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful love your pepper! Stunning piece great onion too! I feel a Greek salad coming on!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.