Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dancing Shoes

I have felt the love and concern from so many of you during the loss of Leslie... and that gives me peace. Thank you for that!

For Sunday's Sketches I couldn't decide what I wanted to post. It was sort of like pulling a number out of a hat. I hope it's a winner!! 

Thank you Alexandra for providing us budding artists with a venue to show off our attempts. 

And, now, for the entry... let's see. Close my eyes, scan around my archive pictures.... and it is this!!



I did this with colored pencil and outlined it with a graphite pencil. Framed by Picmonkey.

 This is dedicated to all those little (and big) girls who strapped on toe shoes and danced their hearts out. 

9 comments:

  1. That's sweet! It would look lovely in a wee ballerina's room. I was once a wee ballerina. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brought back some lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Latane for sharing a lovely sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Mom! I'm glad you are doing so well! Love you! I will try to join in again as next week comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful sketch.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I think it is a very elegant picture. You you are still very much in my thoughts Latane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.