Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WATER OUT-OF-DOORS

There is something about being outdoors where there is water! Something cooling, peaceful about water.. don't know what it is, but it just is. Today for Outdoors Wednesday I want to share some of my pictures of water, from some of my adventures. 
The Pond where I live.

                                                                       The Chesapeake Bay

A boat on Long Island Sound

                                                                A creek  in Sleepy Hollow, New York

The Ocean at Nags Head, North Carolina

Backwater at Wheeler State Park in Alabama

I don't care where you find water, it just soothes the soul.

8 comments:

  1. And on a hot day, it always feels cooler near the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely just lovely photographs of water. I can almost smell the sea. Its the sound/vibration of water that calms me. I love being by water too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pretty pictures and I love the last one the best! I love being next to the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! Thank you for the beautiful photos of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly does soothe the soul, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure does. Beautiful photos to inspire the calm the water brings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to be around water, too. That is why we go to Pickwick Lake as often as we can (twice a month usually).
    Your first photo is my favorite from this great series of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree that water is a very soothing thing. I love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.