Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Beauty from the Outdoors

Summer is still with us..

It was so hot yesterday when I was out and about, but it didn't keep me from enjoying my surroundings. I didn't have my camera with me so I am using some photos from my archives. Hope you don't mind.  I am linking with Wednesday Outdoors and Wednesday Waters. ( I can't seem to be able to access Wednesday Outdoors from that link, perhaps you can some other way)

I love trees that seem to reach to the sky...

and this amazing sculpture at Brookgreen Gardens in S. C. 

King Neptune on the beach at Cape Charles, Virginia

This is my kind of getaway!

This hibiscus looks almost paper-like. And, it was so huge. 

Peonies from my daughter's garden

Let's all click on the links so we can see a whole bunch of outdoors/flowery pictures. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful views! Here is the link to Outdoor Wednesday in case anyone would like it...http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
    I love the SC sculpture, and of course King Neptune! Great trees and also beach scenes. And I just adore that hibiscus and the peonies (always one of my favorites!) Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my didn't ever notice how paper thin the hibiscus could be. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and I love the two sculptures!
    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms! I don't think I've ever seen a real Hibiscus flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely flowers and that view is marvellous!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.