Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Christmas World.

Being alone, it's difficult to get in the Christmas spirit but I do believe that it is creeping in regardless of the resistance.

I'm 99% finished with my shopping. Still have a couple of packages to mail and every year I say I will get it done quicker so I can sit back and just enjoy those days before the BiG day. 

Want to share a little of my world, my little apartment in Suffolk. 

                                                                       My front door.  

My dining table 

I have the table at the end of the couch all decorated. I wish I had kept the strand of gold beads to twine about but I didn't. 


My ceramic Christmas tree with packages beginning to pile up underneath.

While I sleep, this Kinkaid Christmas painting keeps watch

                              Several residents made decorated wine glasses. Here we are at work.

Here is my wineglass.
It is on the table where I stack the Christmas cards I get from my family and friends.


                                                                                     Merry Christmas, Everyone

Linking with Thankful Thursday

17 comments:

  1. All so pretty! I love your wine glass candle holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with all the beautiful Christmas decorations!! I love the wine glass with the candle on the top. So creative! Enjoy this time before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wine glass is the cutest! Makes me want to go back to the thrift store and get a wine glass to decorate! Love your pretty tree too. Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that the resistance is waning. Have you read Brenda’s blog Coffee Tea Books and Me? She has a wonderful post on this very topic. The wineglass decoration is very cute and I have never seen a more lovely ceramic tree. It is so nice and tall! Your table all set is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How festive your place is looking. I'm glad you decided to decorate in spite of 'resistance'. A close friend is having her first Christmas as a widow but she's reveling in her tree and creche as her husband was not in favour of much "to-do".

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks lovely. Love your angel and your wine glass turned out so pretty. It's nice to treat yourself to a little sparkle. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, your apartment looks lovely all decorated. The Wine glass is cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...a festive Christmas world, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks like christmas is coming along! i was try to get done quicker too and end up last minute doing stuff gah! guess we'll neve learn haha...merry christmas latane!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is definitely Christmas spirit in your photos. Your wineglass creation has class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like you've got some Christmas spirit creeping in. I love the idea of decorating wine glasses - yours is so nice the way you are using it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Latane, I adore your Christmas decor. I have a couple of trees up with lights, and no decorations! lol I still need to get that together! Thank you for linking up today and have the BEST weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was beginning to get somewhat behind with your posts! Sorry...you know how busy a time it is. We were gone all day yesterday, and I was tired when we got home. But, I love your wonderful decorations, Mom! Everything looks perfect! And that wineglass candlestand you made is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so pretty! I need to get one of those ceramic trees since my cat won't leave a real one alone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful poinsettia and place settings! And I love the tablecloth beneath your Christmas tree
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.