1. Practicing my dance moves the night before the wedding. I couldn't have had a better dance partner - Grandson Griffin.
2. Bride Brittany and me (the grandmother) all dressed up and ready for the ceremony to begin. Doesn't she look happy and so relaxed.
3. If you look closely you will see (right in the middle of the blue flower) her Papa and my wedding rings tied to her bouquet with a ribbon.
4. The bride and groom greeting guests for the reception. If you will notice - his boutonniere is an empty shotgun shell filled with small feathers and a flower. He is an avid bird hunter.
5. The dance! We had been having beautiful fall weather but the day before it rained and turned off cold. Even though we had a heater in that tent, it was very chilly. The wedding party changed into warm clothes after the ceremony so that they could enjoy the night.