1. No picture... but I did call bingo last night for our residents game night. It sure is different being on that side of the cards!! I got some compliments on my calling so I guess I didn't mess up too badly.
2. Yesterday I received my first order of organic salad ingredients from a hydroponic farm here in Suffolk. I can't wait to make me a salad out of it....
The goat cheese was not grown in water.. hehe. The farm hooks up with a dairy here for that ingredient and those handsome, large avocados are shipped from an organic farm in California. Two kinds of greens (arugula and meslum) and the cucumbers are the Italian variety, just the right side for someone cooking for one.
3. I have a new outfit. I do have a closet full of tops and bottoms but nothing ever seems to match. So it was time to get a matching outfit. I can't wait to wear it somewhere!!
4. Recently, my sister who is 93 and lives in Alabama, had some special visitors... her grandson and his wife and children. Because they have lived so far apart she had never seen his family. It was such a treat for her. I borrowed this photo off facebook that Sis' granddaughter-in-law posted.
5. We have beautiful flowers in the courtyard here at the apartments. And, I am doubly happy that a landscaping company keeps them looking great and changes them out when needed. A real plus for apartment living.
Have a great weekend. And, be sure to check out Willy Nilly Friday Five for more interesting and fun posts.