Today would have been my and Elbert's 67th wedding anniversary.
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
The air is cooler, the sky is darker... winter must be on it's way.
I was just thinking of how much I have to be thankful for so I want to join in Thankful Thursday today and share with you some of my thankfulness. And, also Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday
1. First of all I am thankful for the man I was married to for 60 years. We had some bumps in the road, but who doesn't? It was a wonderful 60 years. This coming Sunday, if he had lived, we would be celebrating anniversary #67.
2. I am thankful for my sister. She's 92. Doesn't she look great?
3. My Mom, what can I say, she was the sweetest, most gentle person I have ever known. I lost her in
1996. So thankful for the years she was my Mom!
4. My kiddies. I am so thankful for them. This picture was taken ages ago..
5. and last but not least, since I am concentrating on the people in my life that I am most thankful for.
Leslie came along late in my life. We had five wonderful years together.
Yep, I am feeling mighty thankful this morning.