Monday, September 19, 2011

ABC Monday

                                                                It's 'D' Day...

D stands for dance
                                    
D stands for dog

        Smokey, the pup we brought all the way across country. He was our pet for many, many years.

D stands for deer

                               
                                                Deer in my sister's yard in Alabama

D stands for Dylan
                                                          My little great-grandson

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful "D"s! We are just south of Atlanta...getting back on the road this Monday morning. Miss you already! Miss Dad...Will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you joined my blog as a follower, How lovely to meet you and share in your blog. TTFN Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "D" post! Love to dance! We had a little dog with coloring like that for about 10 years. Also love to see wild deer like those! You and Dylan are looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latane, your ictures are wonderful, but melt my heart you & baby are just beautiful!

    Thank you for your sweet note of support, it means a lot to me.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful grandson. Love this post. I am following you now.

    Rhonda @ The Messy Roost

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet picture of you and Elbert dancing.
    Precious little grandson!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.