Monday, September 12, 2011

It's 'C' day

Continuing on with my ABCs...


C stands for Camera
My Canon .. without it you wouldn't get any pictures

`````````````````````````````````````````

C stands for Cabin     
One that Elbert and I used to visit in the Greene Mountains of Tenn.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

C stands for Calf

A calf on our farm in Alabama

`````````````````````````````````````````````

C stands for Chapel

At the U. S. Naval Academy where we lived

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
C stands for Caboose

From a sightseeing trip in Nebraska
(that's son Michael coming out of it)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

C stands for Christmas Lights

miles and miles of lights in Newport News, Va.

``````````````````````````````````````````

C stands for church

A very old one in the Smoky Mountains

These are scenes from places of our past. Hope you enjoyed them as much as we did.
                                                                                                             



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful 'C' pictures this morning, Latane!
    I hope your new week is filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking at your (NEW) blog this morning. Is that YOUR house in the header? I love the "C" pictures. I hope you have COUNTLESS blessings this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great C's LaTane!!
    You've been to some awsome places Girl!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute little calf! So many neat "c" pictures."that Canon is good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all these pictures! Love that cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun fun! A great batch of "C"s. We are stopping in NC enroute...trip going well so far. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment today! I am happy to me someone new and to come and visit. It looks like we have some things in common- drinking tea and quilts. By the way I enjoyed reading your ABC's!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.