1. I love playing Word With Friends on Facebook. But, yesterday I found an app for my Kindle that is so much fun and so addictive and I play it by myself. It's Spell Tower. Oh my gosh... I play until my battery runs down, plug it up for a charge and then play again. You make words by connecting the letters together. When a word is made, the row drops down giving more options. Fun, fun, fun.
2. I used to think I'd like to take a cruise but I've changed my mind. Too many bad things happen on those cruises... illnesses...ships becoming disabled....murders.....people falling overboard.....ships sinking. I think I will keep my feet on dry land where I can also become sick, get disabled, fall or even murdered. Since I don't swim I can't imagine me sinking!
picture off the internet.
3. My hair dresser has been recovering from surgery so I let my hair go without a cut for way too long. You know that we gals can't do that!! I was looking like a shaggy dog. So, I went to a new hairdresser and love my cut. That just goes to show you... there is more than one way to skin a cat. Or get rid of a shaggy dog.
4. Last year I bought a small digital camera so I wouldn't have to wag my bigger one everywhere I went. We bloggers do love to have our cameras on hand all the time!!! After having it supposedly fixed three times I gave up. Bought me a new one and isn't it a cute little thing? I may lose this thing in the bottom of my purse, along with my keys (which I can never find) or the change that I drop down in that bottomless pit. It needs a 'find' button on it.
5. And, something from the past....
I love this picture I took when we lived on Midway Island. Father and son reading the newspaper. Yes, that's my sweet hubby, Navy Chief Elbert Barton with our son, Michael. I wonder what they were discussing? Hmmm.
Love and Hugs to all
my Blog Buddies,