I'm linking 5 random photos over to Nancy's Random Five Friday. These photos were taken during my and Leslie's visit to Georgia.
1. Why is it that most female birds are drab and dull colored? The males sport beautiful plumage! That's not fair!!!
2. Sometimes when you least expect it, you get a shot that you couldn't have taken if you'd tried all day long! It took me a few minutes to figure this one out.... that's a bird flying straight toward me, a nuthatch, I think, and all you see are those eyes circled in white! It looks like a cartoon character!
3. My pet of choice is a cat. Some are mean, some shy, some very loving, some not so much. This one is Buddy, the Wilson's cat. Sweet but shy.
4. In a shop in Helen, Georgia we ran across this sign. It brought a chuckle from us all.
5. Driving to a restaurant one night there was this hot air balloon lifting up over the trees. I wonder if I would ever be brave enough to ride in one? Hmmm. Something to think about.
Well, that's my five random thoughts for this week. Hop on over to Random Five and join in. It's fun.