I don't work so why should I care if it is Friday or not? The feeling seems to be a hangover from days gone by when we had to watch the clock and the calendar. Now, not so much.
Today I am linking with Tanya at Willy-Nilly Friday and with Friendship Friday . Come over and join in the fun.
1. For the past two days we have had severe thunderstorms. The rain was so heavy it was hard to see my lake. I call it MY lake but of course it belongs to the apartment complex. During weather like we've had it is so nice to know that I have friends nearby if I need them.
2. I enjoyed sharing my meal of General Tso's chicken with a friend at China Moon. He even gave me his fortune cookie! Now, I have two fortunes to look forward to!
3. Imagine my surprise at being served by a COW..
yep, I was at Chick-fil-a when a cow took my order making the old saying
'Eat More Chicken' take on a whole new meaning.
4. I have a furry friend. You see, they won't let you have bird feeders at the apartment 'cause they make too big of a mess'. I am used to feeding the birds year round so that was a let down. Instead I took up feeding the squirrel that lives in the woods behind my apartment. I place a handful of cracked corn and sunflower seeds on the walking trail. Mr. Squirrel is so happy and so am I.
5. We all need a helping hand from time to time. My 3 year old great-grandson climbed up in the maple tree in my (former back yard and then discovered that it looks so far down to the ground. Help, Nana!