Mercy, where do I start this Friday morning. It's time for Five Thoughts and Friday Fragments
Let's see.... sure a lot going on this week. I guess I will just jump into the pot and see what happens.
1. It got cold, you all. Guess we can kiss Fall goodbye and drag out the heavy coats and mittens.
I really dread what I suspect will be a very bad winter. At least I live this far south.
2. I received the first shipment of my book this week. It was pretty neat, opening that box and seeing
my books lying there inside. Cool.
3. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have a ton of things to be Thankful for this year. It will
be wonderful spending the day with family, eating and laughing and enjoying.
What are you doing on Thanksgiving?
4. I had a dang washing machine start smoking on me while I was doing laundry the other day.
Scared the beegeebees out of me. The kitchen (where the washer, dryer is) was filled with smoke
but I could see no flames. Called the apartment office. No answer. Called maintenance - got an
answer machine. Knocked on a couple doors - no one home. However, I had been on the phone
with Dau. Shirley when I discovered it and she called Leslie and he rushed up here and .... in
true fashion..... saved the day. I'll have a new belt on my washer in a couple days.
5. I am beginning to think about Christmas. It's getting close. It's a little scary to me and I always
get in a panic every year trying to get things done. I hope I have sense enough this year to not
Now, let's see if you have five things floating around in your head that you'd like to share to others.
It's fun, so click on the links above and join in.