It's Friday and that means it's the day for Willy Nilly Five Random Thoughts and Friday Fragments
1. It's finished.... The book I have spent years writing. I got a copy from the publisher a couple days ago. It will soon be available to the public but not quite yet. I am having anxiety attacks. It's like when you send your kid to school for the first time. My baby is going out into the world. But, I am proud as heck of it. Everyone has a story to tell..... and I told mine.
2. I had watched the birds all spring and summer and then they were gone. Just the other morning I saw the geese back on the pond so I am happy about that. I wonder where the osprey, blue heron and ducks went.
3. I do wish doctors would call you when you need them to. I had some tests run two weeks ago and finally called the office a couple days ago. Was told she'd call me but I still have not heard a word on the results. I guess they let me know it something was really wrong.... or would they? Just wondering.
4. We have a brand new book club here at the apartment complex where I live. For our first selection we read 'The Pilot's Wife' and have chosen 'The Pecan Man' for our next read. I am pretty excited. Do you read? If so, what are you reading right now?
5. My son wanted me to fly to his house in Alabama for Thanksgiving. I really hate to miss all that good ole cornbread dressing and turkey and the visiting, too, but really.... he wants me to fly down on the busiest flying week of the year. What was he thinking?