It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood...
1. I have been so distressed over the fires in and around Gatlinburg. We often hear of fires out west but seldom of large ones in the east, closer to home. My heart aches for the losses.
We once had a family vacation in Gatlinburg...such fun. Here's a picture of some of the gang!
2. Everybody have their homes all decorated for Christmas? I love this time of the year. Here are a couple pictures of my decorations in my little apartment.
3. I get my car back from the repair/collision shop today!! Yippee. After 3 1/2 weeks I am ready for wheels.
4. "Is that my Mama?" Just a silly quote I thought of while viewing this photo.
5. One Christmas (a hundred years ago. hehe) I received this book from my aunt, who was a school teacher and thought I needed to learn to read. Well, actually it was about 78 years ago that I got it and you know what? I still have it!!
Have a good one, blogging buddies!!
I am linking to Willy Nilly Friday