Me... I am fine. It's time for some of my favorite memes.
Here is my entry for Five on Friday.
1. I went out on my balcony early this morning and there was a hummingbird wait for me to fill the feeder. They are so cute.
2. Yesterday my daughter and I went out to lunch and then got a pedicure. I have sparkly pink toes!!
3. With 132 apartments in our 55+ complex, we see the fire trucks and ambulances more often that we'd like. There was one there this morning. I always wonder if they are picking up someone I know.
4. Watermelon season will soon be over. I am so happy that I can buy melon that is cut in cubes and packaged ready to eat anytime of the year. And, I don't have a mess to clean up.
5. My sweetie, Leslie, had watched every John Wayne movie ever made and more than once on some of them. So, when the family asked me if I'd like something of his (after he passed) one of the things I chose was a statue of John Wayne that he had sitting on his tv. Just a sweet reminder of 2 wonderful guys (Leslie Wilson and John Wayne)
Now for a reflection to link to REFLECTIONS
The reflection of clouds in a restaurant window in Carrolton, Virginia.