Monday, November 20, 2017

Barns In The Hills

I just love rolling hills. Back in Alabama we had those gently sloping hills but here in Virginia it's flat. I live close to the coast so i guess you could say it's flatter than a piece of toast. So, when I took a trip into those much loved hills I found a couple of barns that looked like they were just made for the spot. I am linking with Barn Collective today. I hope you'll go over and check out the things on Tom's meme. 



I hope you won't forget to check out my art blog Palette and Paint. Would love to have you visit!!

7 comments:

  1. Picture Perfect barns! Makes me want to paint them....on canvas of course! I didn’t know you had a second blog! Off to visit now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful barns and countryside scenery, Mom! I do so love it away from the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old barns, thanks for posting those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! That second one looks like a barn in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something about an old barn that makes you feel so nostalgic! Love these and the beautiful hills, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful! And I read your I Declare post to my hubby. We wish we had that service where we live! How wonderful to have your groceries delivered! WOW! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.