Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Five


1. Yep, you bet, I reckon it is! Where did this week go?

Don't forget to hop over to Palette and Paint to see My and Marie's latest paintings. Thanks. 

2. I spotted the heron out taking an evening stroll at the pond's edge. I bet he was looking for his supper.

3. Shirley and I stopped by The Farmer's Daughter shop when we went to Farmville. This was one of the displays. A church in the snow, what Christmas is all about. Our faith.

4. This is what I bought while at The Farmer's Daughter. It is standing by my front door greeting any visitors who might drop by.

5. My Christmas china. I never get to use it anymore. I go to my daughters for Christmas lunch or brunch or whenever we decide we want to eat on Christmas! But, I think my dishes are so pretty and festive. 

You all have a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas, if I don't catch up with you before that happens. And, just make 2018 the best year ever!


11 comments:

  1. Is it Friday yet? - exactly how I felt before I retired!
    Lovely Christmas dishes, and I always enjoy seeing the Heron
    Have a wonderful week-end
    and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you don't use that gorgeous Christmas china? The next time you have a BBJ sandwich, go fancy! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dishes are beautiful - be happy you don't have to cook any more, i love eating at my nieces!!! the heron is gorgeous, you have a great view of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Five, Mom! I have always been so happy you got those Christmas dishes...just set them out and enjoy them, and as Debbie said, be happy you don't have to cook anymore. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a few cookies and hot chocolate and enjoy those dishes at home. They are beautiful. I like the simplicity of the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas post & photos to get us all full of good cheer & thankfulness for our Savior's birth!
    Very happy Christmas wishes to you & please let Marie know
    I greatly appreciate all her visits & comments & wish her a blessed Christmas also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hummingbird painting is wonderful!!
    I'm having my morning toast on a Christmas plate and my tea out of a pretty Christmas mug. Your china is so lovely that it seems a shame not to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images! Use that china all Christmas week. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't your decor lovely? We're not doing Christmas dinner. My daughter is having her inlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the piece you bought at the Market - perfect décor for the season. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for just visiting my blog. You can 'follow' be entering your email in the upper-right hand corner of my blog. "See you" soon!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.