I was just thinking of how much I have to be thankful for so I want to join in Thankful Thursday today and share with you some of my thankfulness. And, also Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday
1. First of all I am thankful for the man I was married to for 60 years. We had some bumps in the road, but who doesn't? It was a wonderful 60 years. This coming Sunday, if he had lived, we would be celebrating anniversary #67.
2. I am thankful for my sister. She's 92. Doesn't she look great?
3. My Mom, what can I say, she was the sweetest, most gentle person I have ever known. I lost her in
1996. So thankful for the years she was my Mom!
4. My kiddies. I am so thankful for them. This picture was taken ages ago..
5. and last but not least, since I am concentrating on the people in my life that I am most thankful for.
Leslie came along late in my life. We had five wonderful years together.
Yep, I am feeling mighty thankful this morning.