Friday, May 18, 2018

Fun Friday

What a week! Returned home from a trip to Alabama only to face four doctor appointments. Hallelujah.... no appointments today. I can stay home and participate in Willy Nilly Friday and Five on Friday

1. There's nothing better than two adults acting like children. On a trip to the botanical gardens my son and I just had to poke our heads through this children's display. Boy, it was tough getting down to that low level!!


2. Oh, good. We found a pileated woodpecker in a tree at the botanical gardens. On closer look we realized it was made of Leggos. nearly 4,500 pieces. They fooled us. 

3.I got this picture off the internet. I wish I had this tee shirt. I failed algebra twice in high school. Just couldn't get the stuff. So, I'd wear this tee proudly.

4. I was fooled more than once as we walked around the gardens. Nope, that's not a gardener! It's Leggos again!! 

5. A year or two ago there was a fire in the Great Dismal Swamp in Va. This is a burned stump but I see a fox (on the left) confronting a swan (maybe) on the right. Not real sure about the thing on the right But, the fox is dead on. It looks real.

Have a great weekend, you all.


7 comments:

  1. Fun post! The legos are amazing. I would have been fooled too -- especially the woodpecker. I giggled at your T-shirt. I see the fox, too. Hope your appointments went well. Have a fun filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time at the Gardens! Those leggo characters are wonderful. I need that shirt! I passed Algebra with a D just because the teacher took pity on me. Took Geometry the next year, passed it easily. At that time we needed only two math classes to graduate. And thinking of high school, my 50th class reunion is June 1st and 2nd. Can't believe it!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are gonna order that Algebra tee shirt! Hysterical! Here's a link: https://www.lookhuman.com/design/21470-another-day-has-passed-and-i-didn-t-use-algebra-once/3600-white-3x?gclid=CjwKCAjw8_nXBRAiEiwAXWe2yXAn9zV6Sjzj0AKtEH1sYERFqOQ6TT1wXwXEIZFQvt2DZktVmosyzBoCz30QAvD_BwE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that t-shirt! lol I have two college degrees and they made me take college algebra. Passed it and have never used it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you “see things” as I always have. I think I see the fox. Those Lego creations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The Lego is fantastic, I do wonder how long it took to put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun! My grandies love their Lego!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.