Friday, October 19, 2018

Fall and Family

Good Morning, everyone. It certainly feels like Fall this morning, chilly, sun slow to warm, steam lifting off the pond. 

I just love this decoration I found on Pinterest. I have the lantern. I wonder why I have never fixed it up this way for my Fall decor.

I am used to appetizers like cheese sticks, crab bites, nachos, etc. This one was a new one for me. It's three kinds of picked beets served with Granny Smith apple spears. Yummy.

My granddaughter showing her new home and yard to her uncle who was visiting from Alabama. 

When I was in New York visiting back in the summer, I got this cute shot of my grandson headed out to play tennis.

I began with Fall, so I will end with Fall....



Linking with Willy Nilly Friday Five and Friday Photo Journal

11 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful Fall decoration!
    I always enjoy seeing your family photos.
    Our weather is definitely cooler, too. Love seeing all the pumpkins!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of images - like your fall decor and family shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three kinds of beets and Granny Smith Apple . . . this is a new idea . . your photo is so lovely, i may have to try. Thank you! Happy Weekend to You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite an enjoyable collection Latane. Now I'm inspired to decorate a particular Edison lamp I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I began blogging, cloches were all the rage (I still like them); now lanterns are all the rage. I need one! If you get yours all gussied up, I hope that you’ll share. Your granddaughter’s new home seems so woodsy and charming. Not everyone has a dock and water. Handsome grand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...fall sure is a special time, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shots, Mom! I'm sop excited about Fall right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LaTane- Great pictures. I love the one of your granddaughter on the dock showing off her new place! Your little grandson is so cute all ready for his tennis match.
    Happy Fall weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty fall decoration and I loved all the Pumpkins in the last shot. I'm not sure how Beets and Apples would taste together but it looked like an interesting appetizer.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.