Friday, November 16, 2018

A Wedding Five

As promised in my last post, I will continue on with my granddaughter's wedding for Willy Nilly Friday Five

1. Practicing my dance moves the night before the wedding. I couldn't have had a better dance partner - Grandson Griffin.

2. Bride Brittany and me (the grandmother) all dressed up and ready for the ceremony to begin. Doesn't she look happy and so relaxed. 


3. If you look closely you will see (right in the middle of the blue flower) her Papa and my wedding rings tied to her bouquet with a ribbon. 


4. The bride and groom greeting guests for the reception. If you will notice - his boutonniere is an empty shotgun shell filled with small feathers and a flower. He is an avid bird hunter. 

5. The dance! We had been having beautiful fall weather but the day before it rained and turned off cold. Even though we had a heater in that tent, it was very chilly. The wedding party changed into warm clothes after the ceremony so that they could enjoy the night.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding, Latane. I am sorry it got so cold though. Mother Nature has a mind of her own. The bride is beautiful and he is very handsome-gunshell boutonniere and all. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely bride, and such a wonderful event! And what a sweet touch of borrowed/old in the rings on the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice. I wish the newlyweds all the best in life. Hope that you stayed warm because you’d not want to miss any of the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was a beautiful bride! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful bride and lovely wedding bouquet.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.