Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year

                                                      Today is the last day of 2018!

                                             How did that happen and where did it go?

          This year has been filled with many ups and downs as I am sure it was for many of you.

But, I am happy to say that it is ending on a very positive note and I have so many ideas in my head

                                                                            for

                                                         THE BEST YEAR EVER

                                      How about you? What are your plans for the New Year?

I always intend to make resolutions. I do make a few.............

                                                        And, then I forget what they are!!

                                                  So, no resolutions this New Years Day.

                                            Then, I won't have to admit that I am forgetful!


    Wishing each of you a very Happy New Year and the best 2019                                      you can possibly have.

                                                                                                                       

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I will be asleep by 9:00. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😁 I had the grandsons all morning until just a few minutes ago so I am ready for a nap. Maybe I’ll see the New Year in, in that case. No sense in making a bunch of intentions for myself other than more comfort and more joy. A blessed, bright New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Wishes :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so well! All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, where did 2018 go???? :-) Well, I have some great plans for this year, with hopefully some positive changes in store and some completions of a few projects (mainly my book!) so let's get it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.