Why did that silly phrase come to mind. It is another day, Friday to be exact and time for http://aruraljournal.blogspot.com/ However, I am not sure how I will come up with another dollar!!
My Random Five Friday entries for today are:
1. The snow is beautiful but enough, already. I need for my driveway to melt. No, I mean the snow to melt off of the driveway. So I can get me outta the house. Cabin Fever!!
2. I worry about my birds. Too afraid of falling ( I seem to be an expert at that) to venture out in the snow to fill my feeders. Broken leg - Hungry birds. Either one is not good but I don't want a break, that's for sure.
See the feeder is empty... the birds are scrounging around for spilt seed. Sad.
3. I seem to be in a constant stage of change lately. Moving furniture around again. Can't make up my mind where I want stuff to be. Maybe I have too much stuff.
4. Isn't it scary when you are bolted out of a deep sleep by a noise? And, then you realize it's just the ice-maker!
5. My Random Five from the past.....
We had just moved in to our home on Main Street when it came a big snow. I was delighted for we didn't get much snow in Alabama. This is a picture of our side yard. The year 2000.
Sure hope all my southern blog buddies are finished with this Polar Vortex stuff.
And, as far as it's concerned it can leave us alone too!! Stay warm, you all.