Friday, October 14, 2011

A Day for Tea

A bit late but better late than never!!

I am having Earl Grey tea this morning. I decided to use a tea set I haven't used in ages. When we were stationed on Midway Island, (and there was nothing and I mean, nothing to do there) we played bingo a lot. The prizes were outstanding..... this tea set was one of the things I won.



I'm feeling energized this morning.

On my mind.... an upcoming trip to Nags Head and getting all my supplies ready for a week of scrapbooking with a bunch of friends.

My quote:

It is not the ship so much as the skillful sailing that assures the properous voyage.
                                                                                  George William Curtis 

I'm linked to http://createfriendship-ruth.blogspot.com/    Go over and take a look at her blog. You'll be glad you did.

7 comments:

  1. Nag's Head is fabulous - as long as there's no hurricane activity, and I think all is well there for now!
    Have a wonderful time scrapbooking with your friends Latane.

    That's a delightful tea set - at least Midway has one good memory each time you have nice cup of Earl Grey, my favorite tea!

    Hugs - Mary

    P.S. Like the quote and find it appropriate for my upcoming sea trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Latane,
    You have a very pretty tea set.
    Scrapbooking with friends sounds delightful! I would love to do that.

    Thank you for sharing your tea time with us.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful time coming up for you.....friends are such a blessing!

    I love Earl Grey tea and your tea set is so pretty!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...Nags Head...a wonderful place. I love your darling tea set. Nothing like having a cup of tea with a sweet cup and saucer. Makes the tea taste much better....don't you think?

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have a ball Latane. Enjoy your trip & scrapping.

    Yes, that bread pudding is over the moon deelish! Great for a holiday dessert, warm the cockles o'yer heart.

    Have a beautiful weekend
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so well. Love your life, your blog and your world. Tea set is fun, too!

    I've been having issues with a hospice client.
    http://opnfil.es/n7ySYI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I apologise! I didn't realize you had actually posted both of these before you left so I hadn't checked your blog all week! This of course is one of my FAVORITE teasets, and I am so glad you used it and also posted about it! I will visit the blogger you mention...thanks for coming by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.