Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Horse is a Horse, of course, of course.

The rain is coming down... I hear the lonesome whistle of a train nearby. But, look on the bright side. I feel good. I have great blogger friends. I think I'll have a little visit with you all this morning. I am from the south so I say 'youall' not You All.

I was down in Alabama visiting my sister and we passed this fence so, of course, I thought of FENCES FRIDAY. It was what was behind the fence that was much more interesting than all that wire, though. Guess the owner of the property didn't have the real thing so he had cut-outs and statuary standing in his pasture. Poor thing, but, hey, he doesn't have to feed them!!

Aren't they just the cutest ever?



Have a great weekend, youall.

Latane

Hey, I just checked with Friday Fences and it seems that they are taking a break so I will connect this post with them as soon as they are back.

4 comments:

  1. Cute cutouts and fencess! Latane, I'm more Southern than you, because I say y'all!!!!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cutouts - glad you shared the picture with us. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Interesting and fun to see! (I grew up on a horse farm.)

    Snowing like crazy here in western NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Yes, it looks like Fridays fences are down and won't be put back up till after the first of the year. I posted anyway, as you did! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.