Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day After Christmas


Good Morning, You'all.

Are you up yet? Recovered from Christmas? Sort of humdrum today?

Well, let's get going. It's the day after Christmas and there's lots to do!!

Let's see.... the decorations need to come down... oh, you leave yours up awhile, I see.

So, there's thank you notes to write for all those gifts you got... you thanked them already?

Left-overs to either eat or throw out. You'll think about it.

Well, I'm not getting anywhere, now am I? What you say we go back to bed!!! Great idea!

No, wait a minute.... it's OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY. Let's check them out and see some beautiful
scenery... then maybe we'll go back to bed.



10 comments:

  1. Fun post and beautiful Photography ~

    (A Creative Harbor ~ aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post and wonderful picture!!! I trust you had a great one!!! I'm putting all that work off until later!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter scene! I am being very lazy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE LOVE your new header, and the snow scene you just posted! Boy, am I missing some snow about now! I swear, if it snows on Mt. Lemmon I'm going! :-) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great day-after post...happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I am curious, did you go back to bed? :) Or did you go out into the winter world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful view! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the snow is so beautiful when it's fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog was so "cute". Happy New Year!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.