What a week! Full of surprises, fun and yes, work. Just have to share a few Random thoughts with you today. To find other cute (did I just say 'other cute, indicating my blog is cute????) blogs with Random thoughts go to Friday Random Five . It is hosted by Nancy and I always enjoy visiting there.
1. I upgraded to a smart-phone yesterday. Remember when cell phones were stored in this big black box-looking thing and you had to lug around that 'suitcase' with you wherever you went? Then they were a rectangle with an antenna on it. Then smaller ones you could put in your pocket and they got flatter and smaller and now you can get the internet on them and do just about anything you want to. Amazing. They call that progress!!
2. I'm happy my grandson planted me an herb garden (container) for my kitchen. Now I need to get in there and cook something.
3. I went with my Quilt Bee Friends went to visit a couple of quilt shops on Thursday. I think I am addicted to fabric!!
4. I'm the proud grandmother of a grandson with Autism. Yep, he had a birthday yesterday. Turned 20 and that's hard to believe! He's a joy to us all, can sometimes be a challenge, as well, but we are blessed indeed.
5. I hate to exercise!! I've never liked it.. guess I won't ever but I do try it every once in a blue moon.