It's time for Random Five Friday. I just count off the days every week so that Friday will get here so I can do this meme!! Really.
1. My heart is so heavy for a family from Richmond who lost their young son yesterday during that fast and furious line of storms that came through. A tree fell on him and killed him in Maymont Park.
Photo by Chris D.
2. I am looking forward to attending some birthday celebrations for my friend, Leslie, this weekend.
3. I went to an anniversary luncheon on Thursday for my Bee Friends quilt group. I was in charge of setting up the luncheon and it's been awhile since I did anything like that! Great group of gals. Great food. What more could you ask for?
4. The 15th annual Winged Foot Golf Tournament that my daughter and son-in-law co-chair each year will be Monday. I am wishing them fair weather on the fairway! And, much success. The event raises money for autism, which my grandson has.
5. Here I am playing dolls with my granddaughter, BB. I am not telling you how old I was but I will tell you that she is grown now and has a real little boy doll of her own age 2 1/2.