1. I have had a mystery vine in my yard. I have no idea why it decided to grow there, it just did. It has two little pumpkins on it and I can't wait to see them grow into big pumpkins!
2. This is the time of year when the butterflies are at their best. They are oh, so busy gathering nectar from my abelia bushes. I love to watch them.
3. My heart is breaking for my daughter who is in the process of finding a residential home for her 20 year old son with autism. Please join me in prayers that God will show her the right place for this precious grandson of mine. Thank you!
4. I feel really good about the decision to downsize and then get my home organized. I'm just getting too old for all this clutter.
5. And, a note from the past...
While Elbert was in the Alzheimers wing in an assisted living facility I challenged him to an arm-wrestling match. The little stinker beat me, too!!
May your weekend be filled with joy and love,