Why do I always feel so behind at this time of the year? It does look like I would be motivated earlier to start getting ready for Christmas but I drag my heels. Then, I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (Oh geez, what an image I have of that!). Have you ever seen a chicken with it's head cut off. If you haven't then you don't want to!
I want to link to Nancy's Random Five and my brain is on pause. I'll turn the dial and see what's playing on my brain waves.
1. It's raining. That cold, cold weather from out west is headed this way. I dread it.
2. I have been sick since Thanksgiving. I am behind in decorating but have done a little. And, I don't have any Christmas cards ready to mail. But, I'll get there.... eventually.
3. I started a diet two days ago. It's working so far!! hehe
4. I just love to watch the twinkling lights on my daughter's Christmas tree. It's in a window so passersby can enjoy it as well.
5. And, my random thought from the past. I love this picture of my son taken in 1958 in his red and white striped pjs. So appropriate for Christmas.