Today is Friday January 3rd. Time to join Nancy over at Random Five Friday. I have lots to share with you today so I will get right to it.
1. It was 3 years ago on Jan. 3rd that I lost my beloved husband of 60 years. I miss him terribly. He was pretty special! I am learning to live without him but it's hard.
2. I got great-grandson #4 on Dec. 23rd. Sweet little Tobin Culley. What a blessing to us all. A new life, a new joy.
3. I met yesterday with the editor of my book. She's halfway finished with the editing phase. I am so psyched as she had some very nice things to say about my efforts. Now to just come up with a title. That's the hard part.
4. It's so cold this morning. Guess Winter is REALLY here at last. The bird feeder that I can see out my kitchen window has a lot of activity. Poor little birds are hungry today. If you look closely you can spy a female cardinal sitting inside the bushes awaiting her turn.
5. And, I end (as always) with a random thought from my past. When Elbert retired I gave him a little fishing boat. Here we are about to set out on the lake near our home in Alabama, ready to catch some fish.