It's Willy-Nilly Friday Thanks Tanya for keeping the Random Five alive!!
Now, for my Random Five!
1. You know, I really miss paper dolls. I do. It's been probably 75 years since I played with any but I do believe if I had some now I would cut them out and dress them and just have fun. Are you too young to know what paper dolls are? Aw... you really missed out.
2. I still don't have that book ready to get on the market! Writing the description for the back book cover has been a daunting task. Much harder than you think. There's a pile of wadded up paper beside my desk.. all rejects. I'm getting closer though. Oh, did I show you this cute tote my daughter and son-in-law gave me for Christmas. Perfect.
3. I mentioned in my last post that I was going to Dover Downs. Well, didn't win much there but on the bus trip up there, the tour director collected a dollar from every passenger and then had a drawing. And... it was my name drawn out of the hat!
4. I didn't bring my 4 slice toaster down to the apartment when I moved. And, I really like toast made with a toaster oven. So, after making my toast for 4 months in my stove, I got me a new toaster oven. Yummy.
5. The osprey are gone now. I miss them. I've spent all summer watching those two babies grow and be fed and grow some more and finally take test fights out of that nest high up on top of that cell tower. Well, maybe next spring one of them will come back to start another family there and I can watch them again.
You all have a wonderful weekend. I hope the weather is great where you are and that you are blessed with feeling your best.