Joining in with Willy-Nilly Friday Why don't you go there and join in, too? It's lots of fun.
1. My daughter, Susan, and grandson, Tighe, have been visiting me. The visit was way too short and I loved every minute of it. When I woke this morning, the apartment was so quiet and my heart empty. Here is Tighe playing with his cousin, Dylan, in my apartment.
2. I am not sure why restaurants think that the 'background' music has to have the volume of a rock concert!! I don't like places like that.
3. Counting down time..... one more day 'til Bama football. Guess where I will be all Fall? Watching Football. Yeah!
4. When Susan was here, we watched some old family videos (movies). Oh my gosh, the memories just came flooding back. Back then you took a lot of video. Now it's just snippets off a cell phone. How sad. And, they call that progress?
5. I feel a little tired this morning after the visit and I know that my body isn't what it used to be. I do get TIRED. Getting older sucks... notice, I said getting older, not getting OLD. Susan gave me a book that I really like. Maybe it will help me feel more energetic and healthy during these older years. Now, to just apply some of those 'hundreds' of ways to live to be 100.