On a recent trip to Williamsburg....
I know, I can hear you now, 'what!! She's posting about Williamsburg AGAIN!!'...
but I do have some more pics to share. This one is the fence that surrounds the Bowden-Armistead house. I do love iron fences and gates. But, then I love picket fences and rail fences. Well, you get the idea! I just love fences.
Here is some of the intricate work on the fence. I just love the flowers.
Now, for my Random Five Things for Friday.
1. How sweet is it to have a 3 1/2 year old great-grandson say 'I love you, too' as you get ready to leave him? Pretty doggone sweet. Just melted my heart.
2. I sometimes get up early but wouldn't you know it... the morning of the blood moon, I was sound asleep. Missed the darn thing. But, that's okay. I was snoozing up a storm about the time that eclipse happened.
3. We started a book club here at The Commons. How exciting is that! Our first book to read will be 'The Pilot's Wife'. It will be interesting to sit in on the discussion next month. Have you read it? I have already but I am anxious to read it again. I remember that it was a really good book.
4. I'm busy getting everything ready to leave Saturday for Duck, N. C. (on the beach!!!!) for a week of scrapbooking with a bunch of gal pals. I am so excited.
5. I just wanted to share this prayer I found on the internet. I got a kick out of it 'cause it reminded me of me.