This post is linked to Willy-Nilly Friday and Friday Fragments
Yep, it's Friday, the end of the week and time for a bunch of random thoughts about life and living and other such nonsense.
1. Where in the world did this cold air come from? It's way too early for this kind of weather here in coastal Virginia. Just yesterday I took gorgeous pictures from my balcony and now with a freeze due for tonight I can kiss those beautiful scenes goodbye. Bring out the coat and mittens!!
2. The doc says she STRONGLY SUSPECTS that I have celiac. We'll know for sure when test results come back. I am discovering that eating gluten-free is gonna change my life in more ways than one. First meal.... salad and corn spaghetti with meat balls. No bread...
3. Imagine how excited I was on Thursday to actually see my book "Springtime in Magnolia" listed on Amazon.com. Years of writing finished.... It's like sending your little one off to first grade. Lot of nerves, lot of anxiety, lot of pride. Gee, I hope my 'baby' does well out in the world.
4. My new shopping cart is making life so much easier when I have to bring groceries from the car up to my third floor apartment. Of course, we have an elevator but to just pull this along behind me with all my groceries in it at one time.... now, that's priceless.
5. So much going on that I feel like I am caught up in a whirlwind. We are trying to sell my house, trying to sell my book (got a book signing coming up Dec. 7th) and getting ready for the holidays. I swear, it's just about more than this old lady can take.
So, cross your fingers, say a prayer and wish me well.
Please take time to visit this blog http://springtimeinmagnolia.blogspot.com I would appreciate it so much.