* If it got any colder my nose would freeze off. But, that's just me... the fountain in the pond is still running and the ducks are still swimming. Must not be too cold for them!
* I had a wonderful birthday on the 6th. I still can't believe that I am 81. Well, I must be doing something right!
* I am loving, and I mean LOVING, my new chairs in my living room. I just sit, rocking away in my swivel/rocker, watching tv, reading, watching birds, thinking. Oh yes, I do a lot of thinking! hehe.
* Tonight's chili night here at The Commons. Anyone can bring a pot of chili and we all share. Couldn't come at a better time... not with the temps down in the teens. I had never made chili until recently. I know.. how stupid!! But, now that I can, I will be there with my crockpot full. And, I get to taste everyone elses.
* I really feel for all those people north of me who are suffering through this miserable freeze. I worry about the homeless and those who have to work out in this mess. I am glad that schools are closed so the kids don't have to get out in it. I am so thankful for my warm apartment, warm clothes, plenty to eat... I am so blessed.
* and may I add one more thing? I hope you all will check out the new Blogger Book Review Club that my daughter and I started. You can find it Here
Today is Friday.... time to join Random Five and Friday Fragments