My Word, I almost forgot Willy-Nilly Friday Friday and Critters Saturday.
Did you forget to join it? It may not be too late.
So, 5 things (random, huh?). Maybe I can come up with that. And, I do have some critters to share, too.
1. First of all I just want to say that foggy mornings make me nervous. Too many people out on the road that can't see where they are going. Why we had fog the other morning... I have no idea but this is what I saw as I drew back the blinds on the sliding glass doors to look out at my world. Not much to see...
2. I got a call this morning. Our group of wannabe Wii bowlers are meeting for the first time to 'practice' our talents. That is so funny.... talent.... I have been real life bowling once in my lifetime and never with Wii. Oughta been interesting to say the least.
3. I was tickled the other day to spy all three kinds of birds out on my pond. I call it MY pond but it actually is part of our apartment complex. I bet I get more enjoyment out of it than any of the other residents. Anyway, on or near the bank nearest my apartment were 3 ducks, 2 geese, 1 heron. Cute.
Oh shoot, I cut the other two ducks out of the picture but I swear... there were 3. Honest.
4. I was nearly asleep on my couch the other day (I am known to take afternoon naps) and caught the movement of something outside. It was a hawk settling himself onto a top branch in the pine tree across the parking lot. I sure hope he builds a nest for himself and his mistress so I can watch them a lot. But, who knows. Maybe he just needed a place to catch his breath while he flew around.
5. I just hate the thought of bad weather coming back to the northeast. I've got family living there. I surely did enjoy those warm days we had here in Va. recently. I even sat my potted geraniums out to catch a tad of sunshine.
You all take care, stay warm ... it's just 8 weeks to spring.