Got things on my mind this morning so I will link with Willy Nilly Five Friday to share these thoughts with all of you.
1. Did you see my post a couple days ago? Go back and find it Here .
I got the most amazing responses to that post about whether to put comments in a blog post or send by email. All of you agreed with me... I love reading your comments right there on the page with my post and you do, too!! What was I thinking? So, enough said. My blog is fine. I am happy. And, I will shut my mouth about it. And, I'll stop reading all that 'expert' garbage out there that confuses me.
2. Did you get any snow yesterday?
I opened up the blinds (upon arising, of course) and it was snowing. I was just like a kid. True, the only place it was sticking was on cars. None even on the grass. But, that didn't stop me. I ran out on my balcony in my nightgown... barefoot... camera in hand. Seconds later I had a couple shots and frozen feet. I sure hope no one saw me out there in my nightie.
3. I'm getting lazy in my old age. hehe I did lie down on the couch the other day and watched 'The Fugitive' on tv. Not the series... that was ages ago. But, the movie with Harrison Ford!!!! Yes, even that isn't new. Was filmed in 1993. It was so good. I didn't delete it from my dvr list. I want to see it again.
4. I can't seem to stop reading about WWII.. I've read some good novels this past year on the subject and have recently finished reading 'Killing Patton'. Now, I am reading 'Spy Mistress' another true WWII book. But, coming up next month in my local book club is the selection of 'Gone Girl'. That oughta be good.
5. Speaking of BOOK CLUBS. My daughter Marie and I started a
A BOOK CLUB FOR BLOGGERS
If you read, I sure hope you will check it out.(or even if you don't read, go see what is happening there) (The place to go is on my sidebar). It's going pretty well but we sure would love to see more people join in.
So I guess that's about it for now. I'll see what I can get into this week so I can have new stuff for next Random Five Friday.