Yep, folks, it's Friday and that is the day to link with Tanya at Willy Nilly Five Friday
As for me, with no set schedule, every day could be Friday or Tuesday or whatever. I am always looking at the calendar to find out what day it is!!
1. I am in the organizing mood. I've been organizing my pictures files on my computer. Organizing my scrapbook supplies. Organizing my kitchen cabinets. Organizing my closets. Yes, I know, it's not time for spring cleaning. Maybe I just wish it was.
2. Sunday would have been my sweet hubby's 85th birthday. Boy, would we have had a celebration in his honor on that day. But, I guess I will just drive out to the cemetery and take flowers and say 'Happy Birthday, Sweetheart'.
3. Funerals are sad times indeed. I just returned from my brother-in-law's funeral in Tennessee. A useful, productive, exciting life ended. All that is left are memories.
4. It was 18 degrees when I awoke this morning. Gee whiz. I am tired of cold weather!
5. I have been scrapbooking again. As I said, I've been organizing my supplies and have all the pictures from 2014 that I want to use developed. And, I have pages up through May already done. I wonder what I will do when that scrapbook is finished? How many of you out there scrapbook?
I've been doing it for YEARS!
Have a wonderful Weekend...