Me, I love Friday because I get to share some of my thoughts with all of you.
I am linking with Willy Nilly Friday - Five on Friday - Friday Fragments
1. I tried two new recipes for dinner last night. Both were yummy.
Black Bean & Corn Salad
And, pan-seared Brussel Sprouts with bacon.
Everything is better with bacon, RIGHT?
What did you have for dinner?
2. I guess I have a new best friend. This mallard comes looking for me for the corn/peanut mix I toss out to him. He comes right up to me but will not eat out of my hand. Smart bird.
3. I love the chalupas at Taco Bell. This painted mural on the wall just cracks me up.
4. My sister asked me last night who I thought would win the presidental race. My gosh... what a weird question. We don't even know who all is running yet. Maybe she needs to find something to do with her time other than watch tv. But, maybe that will be what I will be doing when I reach 90!
5. I loved the fact that The Commons (the 55+ apartment complex where I live) was set back off the main road a long block or so. But, you know what they say about progress... That long block, which was an open field, is being DEVELOPED. They say it will be a Dept. of Motor Vehicles building. Lordy, at the traffic we will constantly have.
But, you know what they say about progress.
Hey, I said that already! hehe
Have a great weekend.