I was just checking out what was on blogger this morning and found a new meme that I think I will like. It's called Thursday Thirteen Come on over and join in.
1. For a gal who has never been a morning person, I am finding that it's not bad at all to get up early.
2. I've been having fun downloading all my old movies/videos to my computer. Next project - learn to edit them!!
3. Maybe I need to develop more patience. The few minutes I watch my hummingbird feeder with camera at the ready, nothing happens. The minute I turn my back, here the little stinkers come!!
4. I love getting surprises. My feller walked in yesterday with an orchid plant for me. It was in full bloom. How sweet is that!!
5. Why do I read books that I don't really like? I guess I think if I start something, I should finish it. I think too much!!
6. As I age I am getting more picky about how I spend my time. I need to get more picky with my reading choices, don't you think?
7. I wish I could go to Paris just one more time before I get so old I can't go. But, at least I have wonderful memories of trips when I was younger. I have seen it, I have felt it and I really, really enjoyed it.
8. I had a leaky commode yesterday. I just called maintenence. Sure nice to have them at my beck and call.
9. Sunday is Mother's Day. I had one of the best ever and I sure do miss her.
10. There's so little to watch on tv these days. And, we pay SO much for SO little.
11. I'm kind of getting the itch to do some scrapbooking. Maybe I will pull out all my supplies and get busy. How nice to have the option to just 'piddle'.
12. I'm happy that I am a blogger. I just don't know what I'd do without my blogging buddies. So, thank you for being there, making my days brighter, following me, leaving me comments so I have a smile on my face. You're the best.
13. I am hungry. I do believe it's breakfast time. See you again real soon.