Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Outing

Counting down the days to Christmas!!

My daughter invited me to go with her to Anderson's Garden Center and cafe this morning. Love that place! We looked and looked, didn't buy much, had a yummy lunch. But, it was such a special time, just us gals out tooling around.

                    Santa said I had been very nice. Wonder what he'll put under the tree for me.

There were beautifully decorated trees everywhere. It did much to lift my spirits.

And, lunch. Oh my. Cranberry-chicken salad on a croissant and pasta salad with flavored tea. 
Oh Yum!


I came home and baked cookies this afternoon. 

Cooked supper, watched tv.... I think it's about time for bed. What do you think?
                                                                                                                      

12 comments:

  1. I think that looks like a delightful outing. Just perfect for getting one into the Christmas mood and especially nice when shared with your daughter. I also think that lunch looks mouthwatering.
    I was baking cookies today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And so festive! You look Christmasy and happy! Ooh, chicken salad on a croissant...one of my faves as you know, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas decorations. Very nice preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just look marvelous Latane! It appears that you had a wonderful and memorable Christmas shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great way to spend a day! Pretty trees...and yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Looks like a great place get into the mood for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you've been a good girl this year. I saw on the news a Santa was making kids take a lie detector test to prove if they were telling the truth! Merry Christmas! Glad to see your son is coming. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked wonderfully festive for your outing, Latane. We send our best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing such a good job of being an elf! You always look so pretty. Santa better be good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been having trouble, maneuvering through google plus to your blog. no trouble today, fingers crossed the problem is resolved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latane, so nice that you got to spend the day with your daughter. These pictures of you are terrific, and the food sounds yummy. I'm off to spend the day with Jess. We are going to look at the venue where her wedding reception will be. Should be fun.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.