Today is my favorite day of the week. It's Friday and time to join Willy Nilly Friday, Five on Friday and Fun Friday Favorites.
1. A friend called the other day, said she was doing a challenge and right away I wanted to do it, too.
If it was a perfect world, (no money worries, no health issues, no strings attached)
"Write 50 things you would do with your life, from now on".
Well, I told her I'd email my list to her in a day or two. HA HA. It's been two days and so far I have nine things jotted down. A long way from 50, wouldn't you say?
Why don't you try it? I think you'd be surprised.
2. Leslie and I went to the church to have our pictures made for the church directory. And, we asked if they would take one of us together. Here it is.... Pretty good pic of an old couple, don't you think?
3. The pollen is still everywhere and I am keeping myself locked up in this apartment. After being 'in the bed' sick because of it, I really appreciate the love and care I get from Leslie. My daughter was totally tied up with work so Leslie took me to the doctor, kept me fed and worried and worried. He's a keeper I am thinking.
4. Tonight is movie night here at the Commons. We will see "Mission Impossible" with Tom Cruise. It should be exciting.
5. I started watching American Idol back when Scotty McCreery was on there. And, this is their last season. In fact next week closes it down. I was glad to see McKenzie go, I think Dalton will be next. And, then it will be just LaPorcia and Trent. Which one do you chose? I think LaPorcia has been the best but a couple of my heartstrings is pulling for Trent. Not sure why.
See you again next Friday for My Favorite Day of The Week and the memes that honor it.
In the meantime, keep checking to see if I've posted something new. If you'd like to see my blog list, scroll just past the next post. Same for my Google Favorites.