Here's my Friday Five
1. When is this heat going to let up?
2. I'm glad the conventions are over.
3. Girlfriends are just the best.
4. Loved shopping with my great-grandson
5. We get a monthly calendar.
Hmmmm, reckon I ought to elaborate on them?
Okay, here goes.
1. It has been hotter than hades around here for days and days. Yesterday the heat index was 111. Makes a person stay inside
2. I watched the Republican Convention more than the Democratic one. Both were interesting, annoying, entertaining. And, we still don't know how either one of those candidates are going to fix this country. It's scary.
3. There are five of us girls (and I say that tongue in cheek, hehe) get together twice a month here at The Commons. Friendship with girlfriends is so important. I am blessed to live in a place where we all are so close and see each other often.
4. My daughter had her 5 year old grandson with her the other day when we went to Wal-Mart. She asked him if he wanted to shop with her or with me. Naturally he said 'Gigi'. So, off we went and it was such fun. He was a big help and, of course, Gigi bought him a couple things! I loved every minute.
5. We get a monthly activity calendar each month here at The Commons. Soon as I get it I sit down and mark my own calendar with the activities I want to participate in. I look forward every month to getting that calendar and then having fun doing the various things they have planned for us.
I've joined Willy Nilly Friday and Five On Friday. Why dont' you?