Friday, November 18, 2016

This and That

Friday
            What does that mean to you?
                           The last workday in a week?
                                              The start of a fun weekend?
                                                                          Just another day?

For me, it mean that I get to do another Friday filled with five things. Maybe they are very important things, maybe they are just trivia. But, fun, nonetheless. Come along and join in. Let's go over to                              
                                   Willy Nilly Friday 

1. I hate being without a mode of transportation. My car has been in the shop a week and a half and now they tell me it will be another week. Well, it's keeping me from going out shopping and that's saving money so I guess it's a good thing.

2. I love it when my baker daughter brings me cookies. Aren't these just the bomb!! Yes, that is a cookie!!


3. We had a lovely early Thanksgiving potluck here at the apartment complex Wednesday night. Oh yummy food, good friends... I have a lot to be Thankful for.

4. I will be watching my favorite college football team tomorrow. Roll Tide Roll.



5. I'm just about out of things this week. I will say this... I will be glad when the frost kills all this stuff flying around in the air. My allergies are killing me. But, I certainly will miss the Fall colors like this....


8 comments:

  1. I giggled at your comment saving money with your car in the shop. I'd be going nuts if my car was unavailable for a week or more, but agree -- it would save money. ... until I got the bill for the car.....
    Beautiful fall color and I agree about the allergies (Flonase in the morning and Zyrtec at night). That's some cookie. amazing ... if it tastes half as good as it looks ... double wow! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two and a half weeks in the shop? Good heavens! They could build a car faster than that. Not a good time to be without wheels. This is not the season for saving money. Ha! That is a beautiful tree...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool cookies! I love that idea. Sorry your car is still in the shop. That definitely makes it hard to get anything done....they could have given you a rental! We are moving the kids Suburban today to a friend's back yard to wait till the kids can get it, hopefully in January. Nine days of packing left...still not done with the bedroom! But close. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that is a long time to be without a car. Impressive cookie, it looks amazing you have one very talented daughter. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that I don't have baker daughter, my waistline doesn't that stuff. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty cookie and beautiful autumn tree.
    Living without a car makes the radius so very small, hope it's finished soon.
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, that's a long time to be without your car. Hope it won't be long now.
    Your daughter is very talented. The pumpkin pie cookie is almost too cute to eat.
    Gorgeous tree! I will be sorry to see the leaves all drop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so sorry i missed you this passed week for willy nilly! it is so hard to be without a car, we really depend on them don't we?! that cookie looks amazing! your daughter is very talented, i see she gets it from her mama! the potluck sounds wonderful, a perfect way to spend thanksgiving! that tree is beautiful! i have willy nilly ready to go for tomorrow, i hope you will be back!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.